lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

Distrito 0

Ya va siendo hora de ponerme en serio a hacer fondos, practicar perspectiva y luces de ambiente. Aquí os dejo el proceso de este dibujo, he perdido ya la cuenta de las horas que le habré echado... pero creo que ha merecido la pena.
Está hecho enteramente en Photoshop con el pincel redondo normal, variando tan sólo la opacidad.
Al resultado final le he añadido un pelín de ruido y no tiene más misterio. :)









I think it's time for me to start with backgrounds and airlight. I have to practise more with perspective and trying to represent different atmospheres.
This one took me a while. I can't count how many hours it costed but, finally, I think it worths it. It's entirely done with the rounded pencil in Photoshop, just changing the opacity. And, at the end of the process, I put some noise filter on it, that's all. :) 

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

These are the financial loans of reduced time name as the US in advance of (NOI) a property for money loan in the amount, cover anything from 100- 1000 [url=http://www.janespaydayloans.co.uk/]janespaydayloans[/url] You should be painting a regular paycheque on the employer specifications, if you are facing bad credit history

Ana dijo...

Espectacular! Sí que valió la pena el tiempo dedicado.

Saludos!

Esther Morales dijo...

Gracias Ana!! :D